Stop the Spread of COVID-19 by Doing the Following:
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
- CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people outside of their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
Cape May County Department of Health: Every Monday and Wednesday (Except for Holidays)
Mobile Unit: Every Tuesday and Thursday (Except for Holidays)
March 30,2021: Dennis Township Recreation Center, 565 Dennisville Rd, Dennisville, NJ 08214
For a list of locations visit: cmchealth.net or call (609) 463-6581
Appointments are preferred, but walk-ups are accepted 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Call (609) 463- 6581 for additional information or to make an appointment.
Like us on Facebook or visit cmchealth.net for updates
Cape May County Department of Health Cape Regional Medical Center
Cape May County Office of Emergency Management Cape May County Freeholders