Saturday, September 11, 2021 at the CMCMUA Sanitary Landfill 2050 Route #610, Woodbine, N.J. 08270
8:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
We Can Accept:
- Thinners and Solvents
- Cleaning Products
- Gasoline and Flammable Liquids
- Automotive Products
- Pesticides and Herbicides
- Mercury-Containing Items
- Pool Chemicals
- Fluorescent Bulbs (Limit-10 bulbs in box)
We Can’t Accept:
- Unidentified Wastes
- Explosives/Gas Cylinders
- Radioactive Materials
- Aerosol Cans (May be disposed of as regular trash, once empty.)
- Paint, Motor Oil, Antifreeze, Batteries (CMCMUA Recycling programs for these wastes, Fees may apply)
- Waste from Businesses, Institutions, Non-Profits or Regulated Generators
Attention Household Hazardous Waste Customers
The maximum amount of waste per vehicle is 20 gallons of liquid and/or 150 pounds of dry
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW). Cape May County generated HHW only.
Individual Container Size Cannot Exceed 5 Gallons
PLEASE, only one person per Household, Facial coverings are required.
- Must stay in vehicle AT ALL TIMES, doors and windows closed. NO Site Personnel will enter interior of any vehicle
- Waste must be in a throwaway container, placed in trunk, back of SUV or truck bed. Waste will be removed from vehicle.
- No Pouring Off Of Containers, No Empty Containers Will Be Returned!! This includes Gas/Fuel Containers, please plan accordingly.
Community Shredding Information
Standard size staples and paper clips are ok, but please – NO large binders, plastic covers or laminated paper.
To ensure that everyone can take advantage of this event, we ask that residents and businesses bring up to 6 kitchen size trash bags or 6 boxes (copier paper box or banker box size). Anyone with more than that will need to get at the end of the line with additional bags or boxes.